Membership Resignation Request

There are many reasons why you may need to resign your membership but before taking that final step, please contact our Membership Department at 212.596.1240 or to ask questions.

To resign your membership:
1.    Your account balance must be paid in full. This includes payment of any outstanding prior year's dues*, assessment or house charges.
2.    You have not used the Club after July 31, 2018
3.    A valid credit card must be on file.
4.    Submit this form prior to August 31 and destroy your membership card.

* Prior year membership dues, assessment and initiation fee are nonrefundable. Membership is non-transferrable. Your resignation will be effective immediately.

I wish to resign my membership from the prior year. A valid credit is on file. Any open balances will be charged to this card. card is on file. Any open charges will be paid in full by June 30.
 Security code