To The Princeton Club from Connecticut (Without Toll Bridge)
1. Take Interstate Route 95 South to Route 278.
2. Take Route 278 to the Third Avenue Bridge Exit (Bruckner Boulevard).
3. Take Third Avenue Bridge to the FDR Drive South.
4. Take FDR Drive to 42nd Street Exit.
5. Make a left on Second Avenue
but get over to the right side quickly to make a right turn onto 41st Street.
6. Take 41st Street to Madison Avenue and make a right.
7. Go to 43rd Street and make a left.
8. Continue west past 5th Avenue.
9. The Clubhouse is located in the middle of the block at 15 West 43rd Street between 5th and 6th Avenues.
To The Princeton Club from north of Manhattan or the George Washington Bridge
1. Take Interstate Route 95 and follow signs to the Henry Hudson Parkway.
2. Take the Henry Hudson Parkway down to the 48th Street Exit.
3. Go east to 5th Avenue.
4. Make a right turn going downtown onto Fifth Avenue.
5. Make a right turn going west onto 43rd Street.
6. The Clubhouse is located in the middle of the block at 15 West 43rd Street between 5th and 6th Avenues.
To The Princeton Club from the Lincoln Tunnel
1. Take the Lincoln Tunnel East to New York.
2. At the Manhattan end of the Lincoln Tunnel, follow the arrows to the north and east.
3. Make a right turn onto 40th Street.
4. Make a left onto Madison Avenue.
5. At 43rd Street, make a left.
6. The Clubhouse is located at 15 West 43rd Street between 5th and 6th Avenues.
To Princeton University from midtown Manhattan
1. Go west on 43rd Street to Ninth Avenue.
2. Make a left on Ninth Avenue.
3. Take a right on one of the Lincoln Tunnel entrances.
4. Proceed through the Lincoln Tunnel to the New Jersey Turnpike going south.
5. Proceed to Exit 9, New Brunswick.
6. Remain in the right lane as you approach the toll booth.
7. Make a right onto the Highway 18 North Ramp.
8. Soon after entering Highway 18, remain to the left of the fork.
9. Cross Rte. 1 and bear right for the Exit for US #1 South towards Trenton.